My Gang

My Gang
Greasers will still be greasers and Socs will still be Socs. Sometimes I think it’s the ones in the middle that are really the lucky stiffs. -Randy

27 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Greasers & Socs

Last day, I saw Cherry Valance. While I was walking to home, she passed me. She didn’t stop or even waved her hand. I was very sad about this. Maybe she got angry because I wrote everything  I felt about her in the book and I wrote every single word she said to me. But I didn’t change anything. Everything  I wrote in my book is true.
Okay, let’s come to the main topic. I want to write about socs and greasers. Socs are richer than us. They have expensive cars, expensive clothes (especially madras shirts) and they live in a rich neighborhod –west. We aren’t rich. We have long, greasy hairs. We don’t have nice cars and houses like the socs do. If you ask me our resemblances, then I will just say that we both see sunsets. Cherry told me this in drive-in and I understood even black and white has similarities, like us and socs. She also told me that socs also have problems. But I didn't believe her. How can they? They have everything they want.  
Cherry Valance


Cherry and her friend Marcia, Drive-in

Me and Cherry

1 yorum:

  1. because they are rich they live in a rich neighborhood- west

    YanıtlaSil