My Gang

My Gang
Greasers will still be greasers and Socs will still be Socs. Sometimes I think it’s the ones in the middle that are really the lucky stiffs. -Randy

27 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Life Goes On

Hey everyone,  
I haven’t written anything for a long time. Actually, I didn’t have time to write anything.  Now I’m 48 years old. I got married and I have got two daughters. I also started to write my third book. “The Outsiders” is very popular now. It is the best seller. The publisher and a famous movie director told me that they were going to make it a film. I’m very excited about it. Now I want to share some of my experiences with you.
  • First of all, life goes on. Don’t worry about something too much. Things had happened but life continues.
  • Being rich or being poor is not important. The important thing is to be happy.
  • Friendship is very important.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder